Happy Valentine’s Day! We are celebrating this holiday with some guilt free and delicious Gluten-Free Blood Orange Donuts that we know you are going to love!
Gluten-Free Blood Orange DonutsPrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free 1-to-1 baking flour mix
- 1/2 cup coconut brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Limoneira classic lemon
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons blood orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add wet ingredients into a large bowl and whisk together.
- Add dry ingredients into a bowl and whisk together.
- Add dry ingredients into wet and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into donut pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add powdered sugar and blood orange juice into a bowl and stir until combined.
- Once donuts have cooled, dip into icing, top with hemp hearts and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!