Hi Friends! Welcome back to Healthy Grocery Girl! Do you eat the same thing for breakfast every day or are you always looking for ways to mix it up? I definitely fall into the habit of eating a similar breakfast most days – but on the weekends I love to try something new! Nothing is better in the morning that a cup of hot coffee or tea and the smell of something delicious baking in the oven! Today I’m sharing 3 healthy baked breakfasts! These recipes are also great to prep on the weekend and enjoy during the week!
We’re also partnering with Extra Virgin Oil Oil From Spain – The Taste of Maximum Quality, for today’s video!
Olive Oil Zucchini BreadPrint Recipe
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Oil Oil From Spain
- 2 eggs or vegan egg replacer
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 3/4 cups gluten-free baking flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add lemon juice, non-dairy milk, olive oil and eggs into a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- In another large bowl, add grated zucchini, baking flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, sea salt and baking soda. Stir to combine.
- Add wet mixture into flour mixture and stir together until batter forms.
- Scoop batter into loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack, slice and enjoy!
Sweet Potato Olive oil BiscuitsPrint Recipe
- 1 ¾ cups Gluten-Free baking mix
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ cup sweet potato puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Oil Oil From Spain
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- In a large bowl add flour, salt and baking powder; whisk together.
- In a small bowl, combine the sweet potato puree, maple syrup and olive oil, mix together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir, then knead together.
- Press dough to ½” thick and cut out biscuits.
- Add biscuits to baking sheet, and drizzle with more olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool before enjoying!
Everything Baked BagelsPrint Recipe
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 yeast packet
- 3 cups Gluten-free baking flour mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Oil Oil From Spain
For Top Of Bagel
- Extra Virgin Oil Oil From Spain just enough to brush top of bagels
- Sea salt or everything bagel seasoning for sprinkling
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- Warm your almond milk to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add 1 tablespoon coconut sugar and yeast to almond milk. Stir to combine and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl whisk salt into gluten-free flour.
- Add olive oil to the almond milk mixture, stir to combine. Slowly add liquid to flour and stir until dough forms.
- Separate dough into 6 and roll into balls. Poke hole in the center of each dough ball and placed on lined baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet on top of oven and cover lightly with a sheet of parchment, followed by a towel. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Allow bagels to rise on top of oven or in a warm space in the kitchen for 30-40 minutes. Then bake for 20 minutes.
- Brush with top of each bagel with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt or everything bagel seasoning and bake for an additional 10-20 minutes, or until bagels are browned and cooked through.
- Place baking sheet on a wire rack to cool.
Features Of Extra Virgin Oil Oil From Spain!
- Did you know that more than 200 different varieties of olives are grown in Spain providing us the widest range of olive oil aromas and flavors?
- Extra Virgin olive oil also has many health benefits. Olive oil contains polyphenol antioxidants as well as monounsaturated fats both which can support cardiovascular health!
- For correct storage, olive oils should be kept away from light, heat and strong odors. Bottles with opaque or dark materials better protect the quality of the oils.
This blog post is sponsored by Olive Oils From Spain.