We love filling & easy breakfast ideas that the whole family can enjoy, like muffins! We can’t wait for you to make these Orange Poppy Seed Zucchini Muffins that are packed with delicious citrus flavors and zucchini for an extra veggie boost!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!
Orange Poppy Seed Zucchini MuffinsPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup Limoneira navel orange juice
- 2/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1.5 cups gluten-free 1-to-1 baking flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, add eggs and whisk together. Add in coconut oil, non-dairy milk, orange juice and stir to combine.
- Add in cane sugar, flour, grated zucchini, poppy seeds, sea salt and baking soda and mix until incorporated.
- Scoop batter onto a non-stick or greased muffin tin and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack and enjoy!