Hi Friends! Our first video of 2019 is…. PANCAKES 3 WAYS! I love making pancakes on the weekend and today I’m sharing 3 recipes. One of the recipes in today’s video is so simple (just 3 ingredients!) that it’s the perfect recipe for baby’s first pancake! Check out al 3 recipe below…
Also if you haven’t yet please subscribe to our YouTube Channel here!
Gluten Free Pancakes with Blueberry SaucePrint Recipe
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 teaspoons tapioca starch or arrowroot powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup gluten free 1-to-1 baking flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon sweetener of choice sugar/maple syrup/agave
- To make the sauce, add half of the blueberries to a small blender with the orange juice and tapioca starch; blend until smooth.
- Then add the whole berries and blended berries to a small pot over low heat and stir for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- To make the pancakes, add the egg, coconut milk, oil and lemon juice to a large mixing bowl and whisk together, then whisk in the gluten free four and finally the sugar and baking soda.
- Use about a ¼ cup of batter for each pancake and cook on low/medium heat.
- Top with blueberry sauce and enjoy!
3 Ingredient Banana PancakesPrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana
- Add the oats, coconut milk and banana into a high speed blender; blend until smooth.
- Pour onto an non-stick griddle, over low/medium heat and cook about 3 minutes each side.
- Because of the oats and banana, these pancakes will be a little gummier inside, than a traditional pancake.
- But they are so simple to make and so delicious!
Grain Free PancakesPrint Recipe
- 1 cup garbanzo bean chickpea flour
- 1 tablespoon vegan egg powder or real egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp ACV
- Add the chickpea flour, vegan egg powder, baking soda, coconut milk and apple cider vinegar to a mixing bowl and stir together.
- Cook on a non-stick griddle on low/medium heat for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Because these pancakes are grain free and sugar free, they are very plain tasting.
- I suggest topping with warmed almond butter and a few slivered almonds, enjoy!