Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we’re making one of my favorite homemade soups, Turmeric Noodle Soup! It’s creamy comfort food that is good for you too! We make a big batch of this soup almost every week. I love having leftovers for a quick lunch or dinner!
If you give this recipe a try & share a picture online make sure to tag your photos @HealthyGroceryGirl so I can find & like them! Speaking of social – make sure to follow Healthy Grocery Girl on Instagram! I post food + whole body wellness inspiration everyday!
Also if you’re wondering… these are the brown rice noodles we love and use for this recipe!
Turmeric Noodle SoupPrint Recipe
- 1 large bok choy
- 1 small broccoli
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup red onion
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 1 inch fresh turmeric
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
- 4 oz brown rice pad thai noodles
- Fresh cilantro and lime
- Wash, peel and chop the carrots, broccoli and bok choy.
- Next peel and slice the turmeric and ginger; and thinly slice the red onion.
- Add the ginger, turmeric, vegetable broth and coconut milk into a blender jar and blend on high for one minute.
- Add one tablespoon coconut oil into a deep pan over medium with the red onions and saute for five minutes.
- Next add the turmeric ginger broth to the pan and simmer for 20 mins.
- Finally add all of the vegetables and brown rice noodles into the pan, making sure the noodles are completely covered in liquid, simmer for 15 minutes and enjoy topped with a fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime!