Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing with you how to make some delicious Meyer Lemon Date Scones that are the perfect addition to your next breakfast or brunch!
Meyer Lemon Date SconesPrint Recipe
- 2 Limoneira Meyer lemons
- 1 cup gluten-free baking flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- Next, whisk in the coconut oil and zest from a lemon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg. Stir in yogurt, dates and juice from lemons.
- Add wet mixture into dry mixture and fold to combine.
- Form dough into large ball and cut into 8 scone pieces.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, top with your favorite jam and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!