Maple Mandarin Pecan Salmon
Blog | Dairy-Free | Dinner | Gluten-Free | Lunch | Main Course | Recipes
We are excited to share with you this incredible fall-inspired Maple Mandarin Pecan Salmon recipe! This recipe is quick & easy to prepare, making it a great go-to dinner for busy families! It pairs perfectly with any grain or seasonal veggie!
Salmon is a delicious and nutritious protein to add into your routine! It is full of omega-3 fatty acids, which are great for curbing inflammation, brain health and even help with plaque build-up. We can’t wait to hear how much you love this recipe!
Maple Mandarin Pecan Crusted SalmonPrint Recipe
- 2 Limoneira mandarin oranges
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 side of wild salmon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a food processor, add pecans, maple syrup, coconut sugar, paprika and juice from oranges. Pulse until a crumbly mixture forms.
- On a large baking sheet, add a sheet of foil and then salmon on top. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper and then spread pecan mixture evenly over top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!