Hi Friends! Welcome back to Healthy Grocery Girl! Today I’m sharing how to make Banana Hemp Seed Muffins. Hemp seeds contain protein (10 grams per 3 tablespoons to be exact!) as well as fiber and healthy fats. These muffins are delicious, gluten-free, dairy-free and a great way to start your morning or enjoy as a snack!
Banana Bread Hemp Heart MuffinsPrint Recipe
- 1 ½ cup GF flour Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all dry ingredients into a large bowl and whisk together.
- Add non-dairy milk and lemon juice to a small bowl, stir and set aside for 3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, add peeled bananas and mash together. Add the egg, oil and vanilla extract and whisk together.
- Add the milk/lemon mixture to the banana mash, and whisk.
- Add wet mash to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Pour into muffin baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before enjoying!