Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Fall is on the horizon and we are excited to whip out all our favorite soups! Today I’m sharing with you how to make this flavorful Coconut Lemongrass Noodle Soup that will be a big hit for the entire family!
Coconut Lemongrass Noodle SoupPrint Recipe
- 1/2 Limoneira lemon
- 1/2 Limoneira lime
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 1 teaspoon Thai chili paste
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green onion
- 10-12 basil leaves
- 1 15-ounce can full fat coconut milk
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 4 ounce brown rice noodles
- Soak brown rice noodles noodles in water for 20 minutes.
- Using a mandolin slicer, slice red bell pepper. Chop green onion.
- Heat coconut oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.
- Add lemon juice, lime juice, maple syrup, lemongrass paste, thai chili paste, and sliced mushrooms. Stir everything together.
- Add in red bell pepper, green onion, veggie stock, coconut milk, chickpeas, brown rice noodles, and basil leaves.
- Simmer for 20 minutes and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!