GRAPEFRUIT STRAWBERRY CHIA SEED JAM
Blog | Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free | Recipes | Sides | Spreads | Vegan
Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing with you how to make a Grapefruit Strawberry Chia Seed Jam, which is the perfect healthy and homemade spread to put on top of your morning toast, bagels and english muffins!
Grapefruit Strawberry Chia Seed JamPrint Recipe
- 1 medium Ruby Red grapefruit
- 1 cup strawberries
- 3 tablespoons agave or honey
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Peel grapefruit and cut into segments.
- Remove stems from strawberries.
- Add grapefruit and strawberries into blender cup and blend until smooth, using blender or immersion blender.
- Add in agave and chia seeds and stir to mix together.
- Cover and store in fridge overnight.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!