Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! The holidays are here and you’re going to love these Citrus Pecan Green Beans! They are the perfect side dish for all your upcoming food festivities!
Citrus Pecan Green BeansPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira lemon 3 tablespoons juiced
- 1 Limoneira navel orange
- 1 pound green beans
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- Boil green beans in salted water for 5 minutes.
- Peel and slice orange into segments.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, maple syrup and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, add green beans, orange slices and dressing. Toss to combine.
- Cover and marinate for 2 hours.
- Add to a bowl and top with pecans and hemp seeds. Enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!