Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! As the temperatures begin to drop, there is nothing better than curling up to some warm soup! Today we are sharing how to make a delicious and nutritious Creamy Orange Carrot Soup that is sure to warm you up and keep you full and feeling good!
Creamy Orange Carrot SoupPrint Recipe
- 1 lb carrots
- 1 1/2 Limoneira navel oranges
- 1/2 white onion
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Peel and chop carrots and onion.
- Juice oranges. Yields 1 cup juice.
- Heat coconut oil in a large soup pot over medium heat and sauté onions for about 5 minutes.
- Add carrots and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add veggie stock and spices and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender or regular blender, blend until smooth.
- Top with coconut cream and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!