Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing a delicious and filling Lemon Salmon Pasta! This recipe is the perfect dinner for the entire family!
Meyer Lemon Salmon PastaPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira Meyer lemon
- 2 servings pasta
- 1 wild salmon
- 1/2 cup peas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the salmon and bake in a baking dish for 15 minutes.
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- Add cooked pasta to a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add in peas, juice from 1/2 lemon, handful of green onions and salmon.
- Mix with tongs and allow salmon to break up into pieces.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!