Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing with you how to make a Root Bowl With Meyer Garlic Sauce that is delicious and packed with nutrition!
Root Bowl With Meyer Garlic SaucePrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira Meyer lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic head
- 2 cups baby greens
- 2-3 large carrots
- 1 purple sweet potato
- 1-2 parsnips
- 1 golden beet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and chop all root veggies. Remove paper skin from garlic and cut off point.
- Add veggies and garlic head to a large pan and brush with olive oil.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove garlic at 30 minutes.
- Add roasted cloves to a blender with olive oil, juice from lemon and sprinkle of salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, add greens and top with roasted root veggies and drizzle sauce on top.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!