Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing with you how to make a Meyer Lemon Veggie Bowl! This bowl is the perfect nutritious meal for lunch, dinner, or to meal prep for the work week!
Meyer Lemon Veggie BowlPrint Recipe
- 1 cup dry wild rice
- 1 can white beans drained
- 1 Limoneira Meyer lemon
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 summer squash
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, add olive oil, zest from lemon, juice from lemon, salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard and honey. Whisk together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add beans, chopped cilantro and 3 tablespoons of dressing. Stir to combine.
- Chop veggies. Add to another bowl with 3 tablespoons of dressing. Stir to combine. Let veggies marinate for 30 minutes.
- To serve, add rice, beans and veggies to a bowl and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!