Lemon Mango Chia Pudding + Mother’s Day
Blog | Breakfast | Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free | Main Course | Recipes | Vegan
Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Happy Mother’s Day to all the amazing mamas out there! We know how amazing you are and appreciate all you do. We hope you can enjoy this Lemon Mango Chia Pudding for a healthy and delicious breakfast in bed! This recipe is packed with immune boosting vitamin C as well as protein and fiber!
Lemon Mango Chia PuddingPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira classic lemon
- 1 mango
- 1 frozen banana
- 1.5 cups non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Add chia seeds to non-dairy milk, whisk together and let sit in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Slice the mango and peel.
- Add the mango slices, frozen banana and juice from lemon into a small blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Add chia pudding to your favorite glass and top with mango puree.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!