Meyer Lemon Baked Tilapia
Blog | Dairy-Free | Dinner | Gluten-Free | Main Course | Recipes
Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I’m sharing with you how to make a Meyer Lemon Baked Tilapia that is baked to perfection and full of flavor! This quick and healthy dinner is one that your whole family or group of friends will love!
Meyer Lemon Baked TilapiaPrint Recipe
- 2-3 Limoneira Meyer lemons
- 3/4 lb tilapia or fish of choice
- 6-8 red potatoes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a large plate, add tilapia and cover with lemon zest, juice from lemons, half of olive oil, minced garlic and salt and pepper. Let marinate for 30+ minutes in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, wash and slice potatoes. Add on a baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add tilapia on top of potatoes. Add some fresh lemon slices and fresh parsley. Bake for an additional 20 minutes. Enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!