The Best Dairy-Free Pesto Pasta Recipe
Hi Friends! Welcome back to Healthy Grocery Girl! Today I’m sharing the best dairy-free pesto pasta recipe. It is SO flavorful and the pasta noodles are made from legumes which means protein!! I love making one meal, the whole family can enjoy. My daughter Ella loves this pasta dish. It’s great to meal prep and served warm or cold – which is nice if you’re needing a meal, fast!
Hemp Heart Basil Pesto PastaPrint Recipe
- 1.5 ounce fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- Pasta of choice- I suggest gluten free bean based pasta
- Cook pasta of choice; according to package instructions.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until blended.
- Add pesto to cooked and drained pasta, mix together and serve immediately.