Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I’m sharing with you how to make a One Pan Lemon Quinoa Chicken, which is the perfect protein packed meal for a quick dinner any day of the week!
One Pan Lemon Quinoa ChickenPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira classic lemon
- 1 cup tri-color quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 chicken breast
- Mix seasonings together and sprinkle on chicken.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add olive oil and chicken breast.
- Cook for 2 minutes each side. Remove chicken from saucepan.
- Add 2 cups water, quinoa, lemon zest, juice from entire lemon and chicken breast back into saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, cover and let simmer for 25 minutes.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!