Today we are sharing a Quinoa Carrot Ginger Bean Soup that is packed with protein, fiber and loaded with antioxidants to keep you warm and boost your immune system!
Quinoa Carrot Ginger Bean SoupPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup Limoneira orange juice
- 8 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 cans white beans drained & rinsed
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- Using an Instant Pot, heat olive oil on sauté setting. Add onion and carrots and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in grated ginger, dried quinoa, spices, orange juice and stock and stir to combine.
- Secure lid and put on soup setting for 3 minutes. Carefully vent steam and stir in white beans.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!