Friends! We love fresh and nutritious salads all summer long and we cannot wait to share with you how to make this Grapefruit Avocado Summer Salad! This salad is crisp and super refreshing for any hot day!
Grapefruit Avocado Summer SaladPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira Ruby Red grapefruit
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 avocado
- 2 radishes sliced
- 1 baby cucumber sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder blend
- Cut grapefruit in half and cut off rind. Cut into slices.
- Peel, core and slice avocado.
- In a large bowl add arugula, olive oil and honey. Mix together.
- Top with grapefruit slices, avocado slices, radishes and cucumber.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and chili powder and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!