Lemon Rosemary Gravy & Potatoes
Blog | Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free | Sauces | Sides
Mashed potatoes and gravy is the perfect Thanksgiving side and we can’t wait to share how to make a Lemon Rosemary Gravy & Potatoes! This recipe is packed with flavor, savory and super simple to make! Your family and friends are going to love having this dish at the table!
Mashed PotatoesPrint Recipe
- 3 large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Peel & slice potatoes.
- Place in boiling water until soft.
- Mash in large bowl and add in coconut milk, olive oil and salt. Stir until creamy consistency.
- Top with lemon rosemary gravy!
Lemon Rosemary GravyPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira lemon
- 1 cup soup stock
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add olive oil, onion and mushrooms and sauté for 15 minutes.
- Add mixture to blender with juice from lemon, stock and seasonings. Blend until smooth and add on top of mashed potatoes!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!