A salad full of our favorite Thanksgiving flavors is the perfect healthy side for the family! We are excited to share this Brussels Sprouts Butternut Salad that is packed with filling fiber and whipped up with a super easy homemade dressing!
Brussels Sprouts Butternut SaladPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira lemon
- 2 cups brussels sprouts
- 1/2 small butternut squash
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and dice butternut squash into cubes. Add to a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, juice from lemon, mustard and maple syrup.
- Using a mandolin slicer, slice brussels sprouts.
- Once butternut squash is finished baking, in a large bowl add shaved brussels, squash, cranberries, almonds, pecans and dressing.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!