Mini Veggie Quiches with Sweet Potato Cracker Crust
Hi Friends! Welcome back to Healthy Grocery Girl! I absolutely love this time of year! From Christmas music and movies, to slowing down and savoring time with friends and family, holiday treats and seasonal flavors… this time of year I also get so excited about the food!
Today I’m sharing a really simple and healthy recipe that is perfect to meal prep for busy weekday mornings or if you’re hosting Holiday guests!
When you think of a cracker you likely think… I need a dip! While salsa, guacamole, hummus or even a yummy spinach artichoke dip goes fantastic with crackers and chips… did you know you can also use these handy crunchy snacks IN recipes? For example, today’s recipe is mini quiches made with a gluten-free crust thanks to RW Garcia Sweet Potato Crackers! Crackers are so versatile and this recipe is so simple to make.
If you’re new to RW Garcia they are a family-owned business started by Robert Garcia and his wife Margaret over 35 years ago with the simple idea of making healthy, gluten-free snacks from sustainable ingredients. Fast forward to today – RW Garcia is still family- owned and operated with 3 generations dedicated to making delicious, healthy snacks! All RW Garcia products are non-GMO verified, certified gluten-free, lower in sodium, kosher and free of artificial additives or preservatives. Locally, I buy RW Garcia from Sprouts Market! To find where you can buy locally, type in your zip code here to find a store near you!
Mini Veggie Quiches with Sweet Potato Cracker CrustPrint Recipe
- 1 box RW Garcia 3 Seed Sweet Potato Crackers
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter
- ½ cup vegan shredded cheese
- 8 eggs
- ½ red bell pepper diced
- ½ green bell pepper diced
- 3 green onions diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Add RW Garcia 3 Seed Sweet Potato crackers into a small food processor and pulse until fine crumbs are created.
- Melt vegan butter and mix with the cracker crumbs.
- Divide cracker/butter mix evenly into non-stick muffin pan and press down flat.
- Sprinkle a pinch of vegan shredded cheese over each crust and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While the crust bakes, whisk the eggs and stir in diced bell pepper, green onions, garlic and salt.
- Remove muffin pan from oven and fill each cup with egg mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then let cool 5 minutes before enjoying!
Disclosure: This blog post is sponsored by RW Garcia