Lemon Almond Cookie Dough Bites
Blog | Dairy-Free | Desserts | Gluten Free Desserts | Gluten-Free | Recipes | Sides | Snacks | Vegan
We love healthy dessert recipes and these Lemon Almond Cookie Dough Bites do not disappoint! This recipe is made with simple, healthy ingredients and will surely satisfy any sweet cravings!
Lemon Almond Cookie Dough BitesPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira classic lemon
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium sauce pan, melt coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Add in zest and juice from half a lemon. Whisk together to combine.
- Add in almond flour and stir until dough forms.
- Roll into balls and chill in the fridge for 30+ minutes.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!