Lemon Blueberry Breakfast Cookies
Blog | Breakfast | Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free | Main Course | Recipes | Sides | Snacks | Vegan
Happy New Year Friends!! We are so excited for 2021 and can’t wait to share with you a ton of delicious and nutritious recipes this year. We are kicking off the new year with these incredible Lemon Blueberry Breakfast Cookies! These cookies are made with real, whole ingredients and are the perfect grab-n-go breakfast throughout the week!
Show us your breakfast cookies on social media! Follow and tag us on instagram here, so we can share!
Lemon Blueberry Breakfast CookiesPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira classic lemon
- ½ cup mashed banana
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup ground oat flour
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl add lemon zest, juice from lemon, mashed banana, maple syrup and chia seeds and stir together.
- Add in oats, oat flour, almond flour, ginger powder, baking soda, salt and dried blueberries. Stir to combine and dough forms.
- Chill in fridge for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, add powdered sugar and lemon juice and stir until icing forms.
- Roll dough into balls and flatten on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool on a cooling rack and drizzle with icing. Enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!