I have a great lunch (or dinner!) recipe to share with you today… Greek Salad! I love greek salads, maybe it’s the olives, maybe it’s all of the different ingredients that keeps me entertained… maybe it’s because it’s just so darn delicious…. regardless, it’s good, and good for us too! I can’t wait for you to watch today’s HGG Cooking Video and give this salad a try!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! xx Megan
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1/2 medium cucumber
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 can 15-ounce garbanzo beans
- Fresh parsley to taste
- HGG's Lemon Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Wash, dry and chop romaine lettuce
- Dice all other fresh veggies
- Drain and rinse garbanzo beans
- Mince fresh parsley
- Assemble salad!
- Top with HGG's Lemon Vinaigrette Salad Dressing