Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog!
I love to try local meal & grocery delivery services. I also love to support local companies & farm when possible! I recently discovered Milk&Eggs.com, & they offer a variety of grocery options including organic produce & a lot of my favorite brands such as Califia, Alvarado Street Bakery & Kite Hill! If you live in the Los Angeles area like me, this is definitely a great service to try out!
Milk & Eggs Delivery Highlights!
- Produce comes straight from the farms! This is a great way to support & get to know your local farmer!
- Prices are lower than most grocery & health food stores! To me, this was a big selling point!
- Delivery is right to our doorstep! This was an additional selling point, the convenience is so appreciated!
- You can order once or chose their on-going subscription option for items you love & enjoy regularly!
- Currently delivery service is the LA Country area & they are soon expanding to Orange County!
What I Order
I love their Organic Farm Sampler Bag which is packed with a variety of organic local product perfect for making salads, soups, smoothies & juices. Other grocery items I love that are available to order from their website are: Califia Farms Barista Blend Cold Brew, Kite Hill Yogurts, Alvarado Street Bakery Breads, Fresh Herbs such as Basil & Chives and more Organic Fruits & Veggies such as avocados, bananas & blueberries!
Try It Out!
You can use our code ME20OFF to save $20 on any order of $40 or more to new users! Click here to check it out & get started! That’s $20 worth of free produce or groceries!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Milk&Eggs.com. However, I only promote products & services that I have tried, use, love & want our community to know about. My opinions are alway honest & genuine.