GLUTEN-FREE PIZZA: APPLE, ALMOND FETA
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today a new video posted for our client Borton Fruit, how to make a gluten-free pizza with a delicious dairy-free, vegan pesto, topped with pink lady apples, grilled onions & almond feta cheese!! Below is the recipe video! Make sure to subscribe to their YouTube channel here!
Gluten-Free Apple Almond Feta PizzaPrint Recipe
- 1 gluten-free pizza dough home-made or store-bought. We like Bob's Red Mill
- ½ sweet onion
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- Almond feta cheese Kite Hill is amazing!
- 1 Borton Fruit Pink Lady Apple
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups of basil
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heat coconut oil in saute pan over medium heat, add thinly sliced onion to pan and saute, stirring often until onions turn translucent and begin to brown
- Pre-bake pizza dough for 8 minutes (or follow instructions for the pizza dough you prefer to use)
- Halve, core and thinly slice apple
- Add pesto ingredients to a food processor & blend until creamy
- Top pizza dough with pesto, layers of apple slices, caramelized onion and almond feta
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes
Disclosure: Healthy Grocery Girl provides video production services & Borton Fruit is a Healthy Grocery Girl client. We love to share the work that we create for our clients! To work with us or for more information on our video production services we’d love to chat, please contact us here.