Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Summer is almost over which means it’s time for Back To School Season! Where you’re in school, have kids in school or are looking for workday lunches for yourself, I hope you find today’s blog post helpful! I’m sharing 3 lunchbox ideas with gimMe snacks.
Plant-Based Bento BoxPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup edamame beans
- 1/4 red pepper cut in strips
- 1 carrot cut in strips
- 1 baby cucumber sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut liquid aminos
- 1 package gimMe Almond Sesame Seaweed Thins
Seaweed SnackablesPrint Recipe
- 1 package gimMe Sriracha Almond or Toasted Coconut Seaweed Thins
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 2 tablespoons black olives
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- Gluten Free crackers
Veggie Noodle BoxPrint Recipe
- 2 spiralized zucchini
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 3 tablespoon avocado dressing
- 1 package gimMe Toasted Sesame Roasted Seaweed Snacks
blended avocado dressing
- ½ avocado seeded & peeled
- 1 lime juiced
- ¼ cup of water
gimMe has NEW Seaweed Thins; using the same USDA Organic and Non-GMO Verified seaweed. These Thins are layered with almonds and delicious ingredients like Sesame Seeds, Shredded Coconut or Sriracha. With great flavor and a crunchy texture these Thins are perfect for people new to Seaweed as a snack! Gluten-free & vegan, packed with protein, fiber and all the nutritional benefits of roasted seaweed these Thins do not last long in our house.
Win Thins For A Year!
To help celebrate gimMe’s new Seaweed Thins they have a really fun giveaway going on, and you could win Seaweed Thins for an entire year! For more information on the “Win Thins for a Year” sweepstakes click HERE!
Disclosure: Thanks to gimMe for sponsoring this post!