Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog. Is there anything more Fall than pumpkin? It really gets me in the mood to jump in a pile of leaves and wear giant sweater while sipping on hot coco! Today I’m sharing a really simple recipe for Pumpkin Peanut Butter Waffles. These waffles are gluten-free, vegan and full of flavor.
Pumpkin Peanut Butter WafflesPrint Recipe
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of oat flour oats blended or pulsed
- 1 cup of unsweetened non-dairy-milk almond, coconut, rice, cashew
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
- 2 flax eggs 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds with 6 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and stir together
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes to thicken and then pour into waffle maker
- Top with Peanut Butter (or nut & seed butter of choice), real maple syrup and a few peanuts!
I used this Naturally More Peanut Butter in today’s Recipe! Naturally More spreads are not only delicious they are also packed with good for you ingredients!
All Naturally More nut butters are fortified with flaxseeds. Flaxseeds are incredibly nutritious and contain Omega 3 fats, which have been shown to have heart-healthy effects. They also contain Lignans that have antioxidant qualities and fiber!
Naturally More nut butters also contain probiotics which are live bacteria – the good kind! They keep your gut healthy and your digestive system regular and can help enhance your overall health.
Disclosure: Thank You To Naturally More For Sponsoring This Post.