CINNAMON & GINGER BROILED GRAPEFRUIT
Blog | Dairy-Free | Desserts | Gluten Free Desserts | Gluten-Free | Recipes | Sides | Vegan
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing with you how to make Cinnamon & Ginger Broiled Grapefruit, which is the perfect treat to serve at any summer BBQ or party!
Cinnamon & Ginger Broiled GrapefruitPrint Recipe
- 2 Limoneira grapefruit
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cut grapefruits in half and place on baking sheet flesh side up.
- Add cinnamon and ginger into a small bowl with sugar and mix together.
- Brush grapefruit with coconut oil and sprinkle sugar mixture evenly over grapefruit.
- Broil for 10 minutes and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!