Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing with you how to make an Orange Olive Oil Candle, which is the perfect scent for your holiday home decor!
Orange Olive Oil CandlePrint Recipe
- 3 Limoneira Minneola oranges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut the peel around the center of the orange. Be careful not to cut the fruit.
- Use thumb or spoon to break the rind away from the fruit on the stem half.
- Twist/pop fruit away from rind.
- In rind, fill with one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Using a lighter, light the inside stem.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!