Friends! Summer is in full swing and we are excited to share with you a new lunch recipe! Today we are making a Salmon Sandwich with a Coconut Citrus Slaw that is perfect for any occasion! This sandwich is packed with protein, fiber, vitamin C and healthy omega-3 fatty acids!
Salmon Sandwich with a Citrus SlawPrint Recipe
- 2, 6- oz salmon filets
- 1 baguette
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons Limoneira lemon juice
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 5 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season salmon with pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees.
- Meanwhile, add cabbage mix into a large bowl along with coconut milk and lemon juice. Stir until combined.
- Once salmon is finished, use a spatula to separate the salmon from skin.
- Slice the baguette, spread on dijon mustard, add salmon and top with slaw!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!