Are you looking for a veggie burger that is packed with protein, fiber and real ingredients that you recognize?! My go to are Hilary’s veggie burgers, they are so tasty and even my one year old daughter loves them, so they are an easy, nourishing kid-friendly meal! Their new 4-pack Veggie Burgers flavors have 8 grams of protein per patty and simple, recognizable, plant-based ingredients. For example the key ingredients for the Grain-Free Super Cauliflower Burger are: green lentils, garbanzo beans, cauliflower, carrots, green peas, parsley, onion and more! The key ingredients for their new Fiesta Black Bean Burgers are: black beans, whole grain millet, sweet potatoes, red peppers, kale/spinach, chili powder and lime juice. What’s also great is that these 2 new flavors are found in boxes of 4 per box vs the traditional 2 per box existing flavors! You can shop these two new flavors now at Sprouts Farmers Market!
I love a traditional burger with lettuce, ketchup, mustard, pickles… yet I also LOVE a fun flavorful burger that is out of the box. This Honey Curry Cauliflower Veggie Burger was inspired by Hilary’s Cauliflower Burger ingredients and it is so good! I hope you enjoy!
Honey Curry Cauliflower Veggie BurgerPrint Recipe
- 1 Hilary’s Grain-Free Super Cauliflower Veggie Burger
- 1 Gluten-free burger bun or bun of choice
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup sliced onion or green cabbage
- 2-3 leaves collard greens
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Cook Hilary’s Burgers according to package instructions and toast the bun.
- Add the honey (or maple syrup to make this burger vegan!), mustard, curry powder and paprika to a small dish and whisk together.
- Rinse, dry and chop the collard greens, discard any large or tough parts of the stem.
- Heat coconut oil in a sauté pan over medium; sauté the collard greens until soft and dark in color, remove from heat and add a pinch of salt.
- Stack your burger with honey curry sauce on the top and bottom bun, and the veggie burger, collard greens and slice onion or green cabbage in between.
Disclosure: Healthy Grocery Girl is an ambassador for Hilary’s. This post is sponsored by Hilary’s. We only promote brands and products we love, use and believe the Healthy Grocery Girl community would love to learn about!