This Orange Pumpkin Chocolate Bread is the perfect breakfast, snack or dessert to enjoy the entire month of October! It is rich, moist and has the perfect hint of citrus and pumpkin! Make a big batch of this and enjoy for days!
Orange Pumpkin Chocolate BreadPrint Recipe
- 1.5 cups gluten-free baking flour
- 1/3 cup coconut brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 2 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Limoneira navel orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Limoneira lemon juice
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs or vegan egg substitute
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add dry ingredients to a large bowl and stir together. Only add 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips.
- Add wet ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Pour wet into dry ingredients and stir until batter forms.
- Pour batter into non-stick or lightly greased bread loaf pan.
- Sprinkle on the other 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips and bake for 50 minutes.
- Allow bread to cool and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!