We are so excited to have Suzannah Neufeld, MFT, C-IAYT, CEDS on the podcast today! Suzannah is a licensed psychotherapist, certified yoga therapist, certified eating disorder specialist, and mom of two who has been dedicated to supporting people coping with eating disorders, body image concerns, and maternal mental health since 2003. She is a co-founder of Rockridge Wellness Center, a counseling and health collective in Oakland, CA, where she has a private practice. Suzannah is the author of Awake at 3 a.m.: Yoga Therapy for Anxiety and Depression in Pregnancy and Early Motherhood. Learn more on her website mentioned below.
– Inspiration for her book, Awake at 3 a.m. and what is yoga therapy
– Difference between PPA, PPD and baby blues and when should women seek help
– Common struggles mom face and advice for their mental health
– Signs and things women can do to be preventative during postpartum season
– Encouragement for moms who are currently in a dark place
STAY CONNECTED WITH SUZANNAH!
Suzannah’s Website: www.suzannahneufeld.com
Suzannah’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suzannahneufeld
Suzannah’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/suzannahtneufeld
In Case You Missed It:
There are so many incredible past episodes to catch up on! Click the links below to listen to any and all episodes now!
Have you joined the Great Job Mama Village? Join the GJM Newsletter here for exclusive content, podcast episode updates and support!
Stay connected on Instagram at @Great.Job.Mama
Loving the podcast? Leave us a review on iTunes! xo