The month of November means baking pies and we have an incredible Orange Hazelnut Pumpkin Pie to share with you today! This recipe is made with real, simple ingredients and is gluten-free & dairy-free! We know this will be a hit at all your family gatherings!
Orange Hazelnut Pumpkin PiePrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 15-ounce cans pumpkin
- 1/3 cup Limoneira navel orange
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 gluten-free pie crust of choice Our go-to is Wholly Wholesome!
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, add coconut sugar, cornstarch and pumpkin pie spice. Stir together.
- Add in orange juice, coconut oil and pumpkin and stir to combine.
- Pour filling into par baked pie crust and top with chopped hazelnuts.
- Bake pie for 1 hour.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!