BAKED LEMON PEACH COBBLER
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Summer is coming to an end and we are ready to say hello to fall! Today we are sharing how to make a delicious Baked Lemon Peach Cobbler that is a quick, easy & healthy dessert for the whole family to enjoy!
Baked Lemon Peach CobblerPrint Recipe
- 2 peaches
- 1 tablespoon Limoneira lemon juice
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown rice flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Peel peaches, cut into slices and set aside
- In a large bowl, add oats, brown rice flour and cinnamon. Mix together to combine
- Add in non-dairy milk, coconut oil and lemon juice. Stir together until well incorporated
- Add peaches into the large bowl and mix together
- Divide peach mixture into two small oven safe bowls and bake in oven for 45 minutes
- Top with coconut ice cream or whipped cream!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!