Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Summer is coming to an end and we are ready to say hello to fall! Today we are sharing how to make a delicious Baked Lemon Peach Cobbler that is a quick, easy & healthy dessert for the whole family to enjoy!
Baked Lemon Peach CobblerPrint Recipe
- 2 peaches
- 1 tablespoon Limoneira lemon juice
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown rice flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Peel peaches, cut into slices and set aside
- In a large bowl, add oats, brown rice flour and cinnamon. Mix together to combine
- Add in non-dairy milk, coconut oil and lemon juice. Stir together until well incorporated
- Add peaches into the large bowl and mix together
- Divide peach mixture into two small oven safe bowls and bake in oven for 45 minutes
- Top with coconut ice cream or whipped cream!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!