Lemon Chicken Spring Soup
Blog | Dairy-Free | Dinner | Gluten-Free | Lunch | Main Course | Recipes | Soups
One of our favorite ways to sneak in extra veggies is with a delicious & nourishing soup! Today I’m sharing with you how to make this veggie & protein packed Lemon Chicken Spring Soup that is super fresh, easy & quick to make in the Instapot!
Lemon Chicken Spring SoupPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 chicken breast
- 3 cups soup stock
- 1 box pre-cooked pasta
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 Limoneira classic lemon
- Micro greens
- Pea pods
- Using an Instapot, add onion, celery, carrots, garlic and cooking oil and set to sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add in chicken breast and soup stock and set to seal high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Quick release, remove chicken and shred with two forks.
- Add chicken back into pot along with lemon zest, juice of full lemon, green peas, pre-cooked pasta, and mustard.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with micro greens, pea pods and radish slices!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!