Tropical Lemon Smoothie Bowl
Summer is here and we are loving refreshing and filling meals! You’re going to love this Tropical Lemon Smoothie Bowl that is filled with nourishing and delicious ingredients. Did you know that yellow fruits contain a phytochemical that helps breakdown vitamin C in your body? This may help your skin repair, heal and give you that healthy looking glow! These fruits also contain a significant amount of vitamin A, which is great for your eyesight and boosting your immune system! Top this smoothie bowl with your favorite toppings! We love adding unsweetened shredded coconut for the ultimate tropical feel!
Tropical Lemon Smoothie BowlPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira classic lemon
- 1 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- 1 serving protein powder
- 1 inch fresh ginger peeled and sliced
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 banana
- ½ cup sliced pineapple
- ½ mango
- In a blender add juice from lemon, ginger, coconut milk and protein powder. Blend until smooth.
- Chill in fridge for 30 minutes and then pour into bowl.
- Top with shredded coconut, sliced banana, pineapple and mango!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!