Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I’m sharing with you how to make a Spiced Lemon Blender Bread, which is full of flavor and super easy to make! If you’re looking to make a simple bread for breakfast or a snack, but don’t want all the hassle of cleaning a million dishes or doing a bunch of steps, this recipe is for you!
Spiced Lemon Blender BreadPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira classic lemon zest and juice
- 1 cup gluten-free baking mix
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut milk beverage
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into bread pan and bake for 1 hour.
- Slice and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!