If you’re looking for an easy, festive fourth of July dish… this is it! This fourth of July fruit flag is great for breakfast, a snack or healthy dessert.
Fourth of July Fruit Flag
- 1 cup blueberries whole
- 2 bananas sliced thick
- 2 cups strawberries cut in half
- 1/2 cup almond milk yogurt
- 6 bamboo skewers
- Make two skewers 1/3 blueberries, 2/3 banana slices.
- One skewer 1/3 blueberries, 2/3 strawberries.
- Two skewers all strawberries and one all banana slices.
- Line up to form American flag design.
- Serve with yogurt. Enjoy!
Need More 4th of July Inspired Recipes?
If you make this recipe, I’d love to see! Tag me on Instagram @HealthyGroceryGirl