Hi Friends! I love this red, white and blue yogurt bark for a simple and cool breakfast on hot a summer day or afternoon snack! This dairy-free breakfast recipe is easy to make and also nutritious! Packed with protein, vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants you’ll want to make this recipe again and again this summer!
Red, White and Blue Yogurt Bark
- 2 cups of unsweetened Greek style almond milk yogurt we love Kite Hill almond milk Greek Yogurt!
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- Fresh Blueberries
- Fresh Raspberries
- Add the maple syrup to the unsweetened almond milk greek yogurt and stir to combine.
- Pour the yogurt onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread evenly.
- Add fresh blueberries and raspberries cut in half.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours, Enjoy!
Need More 4th of July Inspired Recipes?
If you make this recipe, I’d love to see! Tag me on Instagram @HealthyGroceryGirl