Avocado Snack Recipe
Avocados are one of my favorite foods, I eat them every day! In fact, avocado was the first food I fed both my kids when they started eating solids! We are big avocado fans in our house and today I have a really simple and fun recipe to share with you… Snackable Avocado Cups! These avocado cups are a kid-friendly snack that your kids can help make too! A big thanks to the maker of WHOLLY® AVOCADO for partnering with us for today’s recipe since I’m still celebrating National Avocado Day!
If you make this recipe, please share a photo on Instagram and tag me @HealthyGroceryGirl so I can easily find and like your creations! It’s so fun to connect with you and see what recipes you’re enjoying.
Snackable Avocado CupsPrint Recipe
- 4 WHOLLY® AVOCADO Chunky Minis
- 1/8 whole jicama
- 1 large carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- Wash and slice your vegetables into even size sticks.
- Then simply add a few of each vegetable into your WHOLLY® AVOCADO Chunky Minis! Ta Da! Ready to enjoy, easy and delicious!
These WHOLLY® AVOCADO Chunky Minis are a great ready-to-enjoy replacement to fresh fruit avocado! If you eat as much avocado as we do, you know that sometimes your avocado is not ripe or ready to enjoy when you’re in the mood. Keeping WHOLLY® AVOCADO in the fridge ensures you can have avocado anytime, they are ready to enjoy when you are! You can also freeze WHOLLY® AVOCADO products for up to 3 months! Simply thaw by moving it to your fridge for 24 hours before you’re ready to enjoy.
15 WAYS TO ENJOY WHOLLY® AVOCADO!
- School Lunchbox
- Work Lunchbox
- Mid-Morning Snack
- Afternoon Snack
- Afterschool Snack
- Beach Day
- Party / Gathering
- Between Kids Activities
- For Busy Weekday Breakfasts
- For Busy Weekday Dinners
- Anytime you want a no fuss way to enjoy avocados and guacamole!
All WHOLLY® products are made with hand scooped Hass avocados and are gluten free with no added preservatives. High Pressure Technology (HPT) is used to help extend the shelf life of the products and maintain the avocado’s delicious flavors and nutrients.
Nutritionally, we love avocados because they are a nutrient-dense and versatile fruit!
5 FUN NUTRITION FACTS ABOUT AVOCADO FRUIT!
- Avocado fruit is considered a superfood! Superfoods are exceptionally nutrient dense foods that are rich in compounds such as antioxidants, fiber or fatty acids that are beneficial to a person’s health!
- Avocado fruit is packed with nutrients, such as Vitamin K, folate and potassium. In fact, an avocado has more potassium than a banana!
- Avocado fruit is a good source of fiber. Fiber is beneficial for gut health and bowel regularity.
- This tasty fruit is also cholesterol free!
- Lastly, avocado fruit is a great replacement for butter or oil, making it great for cooking and baking!
WHERE TO FIND WHOLLY AVOCADO CUPS!
Look for WHOLLY® AVOCADO next time you head to the grocery store or visit eatwholly.com to find a store near you!
If you love this recipe, see below for more avocado recipes! As always, all Healthy Grocery Girl recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free and predominantly plant-based.
Disclosure: Thank you to WHOLLY® AVOCADO for sponsoring today’s blog post and video.