3 Bean Veggie Chili
Healthy Fall Recipes
Happy Friday! Today I am sharing with you how to make a Three Bean Veggie Chili in the slow cooker. I love a bowl of warm chili on a cool Fall evening! I use beans as our main protein source in this dish. Not only do beans provide protein they also provide fiber, vitamins and minerals! I also love to add vegetables into chili, soups or stews such as tomatoes, bell peppers and corn. It’s a great way to consume more veggies throughout the day and this adds color and texture to the meal. You can watch today’s Healthy Grocery Girl Show episode below to see how I make this dish! Happy Fall!
Three Bean Veggie Chili
Flavorful, filling and delicious!Print Recipe
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 3 medium roma tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups of organic frozen corn
- 1 can 15-ounces of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can 15-ounces of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can 15-ounces of great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 pinches of sea salt
- 1.5 cup of vegetable broth
- Avocado sliced
- Green onion diced
- Wash and chop green bell pepper as well as tomatoes
- Drain and rinse cans of beans
- Add all ingredients into a slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Top with slices of avocado and green onion
Choose Organic Ingredients When Possible!
This Recipe Is: