Oh hey hey it’s a S’mores Parfait!! Today I’m sharing how to make this fun (and DELICIOUS) summer treat! It’s dairy-free, made with all-natural ingredients and is the perfect way to enjoy some s’mores this summer without a campfire! I hope you try this recipe this summer and share with a friend!
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 - 3 graham crackers Annie's or Whole Foods 365 has Organic graham crackers
- 6 marshmallows I use the brand Dandies because they are all-natural + vegan
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler
- Once chocolate has melted, place the bowl over ice, add almond milk and sea salt and whisk for 3-5 minutes until it has stiffened
- Cover and place the chocolate in the refrigerator to set for 2 hours
- In glass mason jars layer your parfait with pudding at the bottom, then crumble graham crackers and another layer of pudding
- To toast marshmallows add marshmallows to a bamboo skewer and toast over a gas burning stovetop or place on a baking sheet & toast in the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 - 2 minutes. Keep an eye on the marshmallows so they do not burn... just like camping!!
- When marshmallows are lightly toasted slide off of skewer and top onto parfait! Enjoy!