Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I’m sharing a decadent recipe that’s perfect for warm weather, easy to make & made with simple, real ingredients. As many of you know I’m an Ambassador for Naturally More so we’ve partnered with them for today’s video!
Coconut Peanut Butter Chocolate Frozen BarsPrint Recipe
- BAR INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups canned coconut milk
- ¾ cup Naturally More Valencia Organic Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Any other toppings you enjoy! Unsweetened shredded coconut hemp hearts or sliced almonds would also be delicious!
- Add bar ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into molds and freeze for 6 or more hours.
- Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over frozen pops, or dunk and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Freeze again for 1 hour.
Disclosure: Healthy Grocery Girl is a Naturally More Ambassador. This post is sponsored by Naturally More. All opinions are our own. We only share products we love, use & are excited to share about with the HGG Community. Sponsors make it possible for the HGG Team to create + share content that is free for our community to enjoy.