PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE HOLIDAY BALLS
Blog | Chocolate Desserts | Dairy-Free | Desserts | Gluten-Free | Holiday Desserts | Vegan
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog. Today’s recipe is SO good and combines the two most delicious flavors… Chocolate and Peanut Butter!! These Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls are a great Holiday treat to enjoy or give as an edible gift to fam, friends, teachers or co-workers! Enjoy! xo Megan
Peanut Butter Chocolate Holiday BallsPrint Recipe
- 3/4 cup smooth unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut flour you could also substitute for Tigernut Flour or any nut flour you love
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon 100% real maple syrup or any sweetener you prefer, this recipe is also delicious without any added sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- I find it easiest to warm the peanut butter first. Place the measuring cup or small bowl of peanut butter in a bowl with hot water for 3-5 minutes.
- Once the peanut butter is warm add to a mixing bowl with the coconut flour, hemp seeds, maple syrup and vanilla extract, and stir everything together.
- Because the peanut butter was warmed, let the mix cool in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Then roll into balls and place back in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- When you are ready to coat the balls, melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Then using two dinner forks, place one peanut butter ball in the melted chocolate and roll around to coat in chocolate, remove and place on a non-stick surface, such as parchment paper or in a plastic food storage box.
- Cover and place back in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, and then enjoy!