Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog. Today’s recipe is SO good and combines the two most delicious flavors… Chocolate and Peanut Butter!! These Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls are a great Holiday treat to enjoy or give as an edible gift to fam, friends, teachers or co-workers! Enjoy! xo Megan
Peanut Butter Chocolate Holiday BallsPrint Recipe
- 3/4 cup smooth unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut flour you could also substitute for Tigernut Flour or any nut flour you love
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon 100% real maple syrup or any sweetener you prefer, this recipe is also delicious without any added sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- I find it easiest to warm the peanut butter first. Place the measuring cup or small bowl of peanut butter in a bowl with hot water for 3-5 minutes.
- Once the peanut butter is warm add to a mixing bowl with the coconut flour, hemp seeds, maple syrup and vanilla extract, and stir everything together.
- Because the peanut butter was warmed, let the mix cool in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Then roll into balls and place back in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- When you are ready to coat the balls, melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Then using two dinner forks, place one peanut butter ball in the melted chocolate and roll around to coat in chocolate, remove and place on a non-stick surface, such as parchment paper or in a plastic food storage box.
- Cover and place back in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, and then enjoy!