Muffins are such a delicious and quick food for the entire family! We are excited to share with you how to make Gluten-Free Lemon Zucchini Muffins for your grab-n-go meal this week! These muffins are made with real, simple ingredients and perfect for morning or snack time!
Gluten Free Lemon Zucchini MuffinsPrint Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Limoneira classic lemon juice
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs or vegan egg replacer
- 1.5 cups grated zucchini
- 1.5 cups gluten-free baking flour
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add lemon juice, non-dairy milk, coconut oil and eggs into a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- In another large bowl, add grated zucchini, baking flour, cane sugar, brown sugar, sea salt and baking soda. Stir to combine.
- Add wet mixture into flour mixture and stir together until batter forms.
- Scoop batter into muffin tray and bake for 35 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!